BY SUNDAY FRANK
Candidates sitting for 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations in Akwa Ibom State have commended both the operators of JAMB accredited centres in Uyo and JAMB officials on what they described as a hitch free examinations experiences since the beginning of exams.
Speaking with The CREST, Mr. Mfoniso Inyang at the end of his exams in Uyo, said the 2021 UTME is awesome and hits free, describing the conduct of the operators as good.
“This year’s JAMB for me, is amazing. There are no challenges in the course of writing the exams. The computers are working well, there is steady power supply and good Internet connection to aid the swift answering of the examination questions”.
Miss Eno Augustine applauded the Uyo accredited JAMB operators for commencing the exams at it stipulated time.
“Truly this year’s UTME is incredible. Everything just work swiftly, from the security officers checking the candidates, to biometric capturing, and Internet connection. This helped the candidates conduct themselves in good the manner”.
“Like my centre, the operators started the exams on time and we also finished it on time without any hitch like power failure, poor Internet or malfunction computers”
When The CREST correspondent also spoke with candidates whose centres were in Ikot Ekpene, Ikono, and other parts of the state, they described this year’s UTME as a good experience except for some candidates who are not conversant with the computer.
It can be recalled the 2021 UTME started on June 19th and will close on July 3rd, 2012 with three to four sessions a day.
- Neew castle
- Govt to conduct inquest into cause of collapsed 4-storey building in Uyo
- Transition Monitoring Group Akwa Ibom State elects new executive – copy
- Youth Development Cluster, others demand assent to A’Ibom Youth Development Fund Bill
- Ini Legislative Council debunks impeachment claims, says LG Chairman, House Leader intact
- Will history vindicate 7th Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly?
- Umo Eno bows, tenders ‘certificates’ , disowns his confirmation of result
- De Choice Mall fails to honour agreement on waste disposal